29 May, 2011

My Greenhouse Project

When you live and work at the same place, it is crucial that one must find some sort of an escape. Mine is my greenhouse. When we first pulled up to our new abode I was estatic to see a greenhouse in the yard and even more happy to find out it had been abandoned several years prior, because this meant it could be all mine :) After consulting with Vivian, I found encouragement on brining it back to life. One trip to the Homer Farmer's Market later, my project began.
I should of taken a "Before & After" photo because cleaning the place up made the results much more impressive.
I still need to collect some more veggies, but here is the start!!!




2 comments:

  1. Glad to have you back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous02 June, 2011

    Beautiful greenhouse, and the plants are lookin' good!

    ReplyDelete